I'm going to need a crane....

You pay the crane guy because he's done it before and already has the straps, softeners, etc. to make the job boring.
Then you wonder why you bothered paying the crane guy when it was so easy.

At least no one is going to steal it once it is in your back yard.

Another option may be a big forklift with long forks.

Even if it did you could never get it over the wall with all that uncontrollable flyin' and all :becky:

Nice flying!

That wasn't me unfortunately. I'm a little more reserved. Lol

This is one of my flights. If I'm not burning wood I'm burning Jet A. :)
[ame]https://youtu.be/t0gzZcT2-2Y[/ame]

Shirley 24x50 Patio

I found your original post and I went down and measured mine . I would think they could mod the axle width shorter but make it lower so it might not be so tipsy . Tyler will getter done I am sure of it .

I found your original post and I went down and measured mine . I would think they could mod the axle width shorter but make it lower so it might not be so tipsy . Tyler will getter done I am sure of it .

I had the same idea with maybe 2 sets of wheels and axles. 1 set narrow to fit thru the gate and another set to swap out when it's in place. Of course if the 1 narrow set will work that would be better.

Note to self.......never ask your wife to measure anything....ever.

I was on a trip and just got home. Turns out I actually have 38" of clearance with the gate fully open. I'm sure I can lose an 2" off the axle and be ok.

here is also another idea and they have never built one but a 20" straight back with elevated cabinet and third shelf in the main chamber . this would gain all your cooking space back and would be narrower . I also like your idea pjtexas1 :wink:

Back