I Have Found the Greatest Ribs Recipe!

slider2021

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
The Dark Bark
I've been in the travel/hospitality industry for 30+ years. I owned my own wine bar and restaurant, I went to the French Culinary Institute in NYC and have eaten BBQ all over the place. I have never had baby back ribs like I made last night. They simply were the greatest ribs I have ever eaten - anywhere, anytime, made by anyone. Period.

What's so great about these ribs is that the cook is as simple as it gets. I want to share this with everyone so y'all can enjoy them with your friends and family. Here you go.

- 3 or 4 pound rack of baby back ribs
- Remove membrane
- Apply your favorite rub (or not) - your choice
- Wrap ribs in foil and refrigerate for a few hours
- About an hour or so prior to your cook, remove and unwrap your ribs
- I use a Trager Pro Series 34, so I pre-smoke rig, then set at 230 degrees.
- Place ribs in smoker for 2 hours
- Remove, wrap in foil, place back in smoker for an additional 2 hours at 230
- Remove ribs from foil and slather with your fave sauce.
- Continue to slather* for the remaining one hour and remove.

* I slathered every 15 minutes or so

I'd love to hear your feedback after you had a chance to try this recipe

Attachments

• 20210625_175736.jpg
    20210625_175736.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 614
Am not trying to sound like a dick or anything. But there is really nothing new about the way you cooked your ribs. You just did a slightly modified version of the 3-2-1 method. But they do look good

No offense taken, and no, you don't sound like a dick. I just wanted to pass it along because they literally were amazing!

Take care

I do similar with baby backs…I like em saucy. I can take or leave sauce on spares but I want sauce on my baby back baby back baby back ribs.

bb5.jpg

Good looking bones. :thumb: But I still don't understand everyone's fascination with wrapping.

Because it's the most melodic, beautiful, heart-wrenching and meaningful form of music ever invented.
It used to be a form for artist to tell their stories. Now it's just about how much money they make. Reminds me of you Bob. Brag, money, big houses, fancy cars, etc. You used to be one of us. [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

It used to be a form for artist to tell their stories. Now it's just about how much money they make. Reminds me of you Bob. Brag, money, big houses, fancy cars, etc. You used to be one of us. [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

You've been ticked off at me ever since I decided to move my smokers from the front yard to the back patio!

Back