How do you prefer your burgers cooked?

How do you prefer your burgers cooked?

• On the grill

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • On a griddle

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Doesn't matter, just give me the beef!

Votes: 39 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
either way is great but I'd lean towards the griddle. as for temp I prefer them cooked medium to medium well...just enough for the pink color to be gone. not that I wouldn't eat a med rare burger I just like the texture of a more done burger and it's not so juicy that you destroy the bun

either way is great but I'd lean towards the griddle. as for temp I prefer them cooked medium to medium well...just enough for the pink color to be gone. not that I wouldn't eat a med rare burger I just like the texture of a more done burger and it's not so juicy that you destroy the bun

For me, its more about the crust. I prefer 1,2, or 3 thin patties with a nice crust on them vs 1 big patty. This is usually not easy to do if you are shooting for med rare with such thin patties.

Hard question..

Hell I like it all. Smoked, grilled, griddle or live fire. Prob my favorite is when we go camping. For some reason those burgers taste so good and it’s the most primitive cooking I do. We change it up so to not burn the kids out on one thing. It’s fun for me to constantly change it up too…. it’s fun!!

Late to the party on this.
If I want a 1/2 pound burger, I like it over an open fire, cooked medium rare.

Smash burgers, 1/4 pound range, griddle. The griddle has a big advantage of doing caramelized onions, garlic mushrooms and bacon all at the same time, and the buns.
I have ADD, addled dementia disorder, all about variety, attention span is over rated.

Back