Hey SmittyJonz $$$$$$

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
You'd asked about a grill/smoker. Keep your eyes open for one of these.a perfect compliment to your new Grilla Pellet. Watch your local for sale groups, or buy new. One of those cookers you only have to buy once.

🔥TIERNAN SON OF BRISKET 36🔥 Tiernan is an Amarillo based fabricator that uses the finest materials and craftsmanship to create the Son-of-Brisket (SOB), which is a crowd pleaser that’s used by grillers nationwide. The Son-of-Brisket can be used as a smoker or grill. You can grill one steak or grill for the whole neighborhood! Tiernan can also build a drop-in SOB for your outdoor kitchen island. Some of their original SOBs have been around 30-40 years! We know you will enjoy your SOB for years to come!
. . .

Last edited:
Tiernan Aeration has continued to exist. The Barbecue ProShop inside the plant office was closed. Mike sold the company (to an employee or previous employee can't remember which), most if not all employees stayed making a seamless transition, and new owner has rebooted the SOB line of cookers after a pause in production.

They're built like tanks. Don't be afraid to go used. SOB34&36 cĂ n often be seen asking price around 3-400. My last was asking 350 paid 250 if memory is correct. May have paid full 350. Just not solidly sure it's been several years.Not sure what current new pricing is. I'm near that BBQ Proshop several times per month. I'll stop by eventually and look at price

Every time you discuss this cooker, Adams, you make me think about selling my 26 kettle and PBC and consolidate to this. Hmmmmm…

Tiernaninc.com or on Facebook Tiernan Aeration

At least you'll know what you're looking at if you ever see a hundred dollar deal

Every time you discuss this cooker, Adams, you make me think about selling my 26 kettle and PBC and consolidate to this. Hmmmmm…

Don't sell the drum. You'll miss her when she's gone. The great food and ease of a drum are sometimes not fully appreciated, until it's not an option.

It’s be Great at Americana block parties……………….

Funny you should mention that… we have another “Americana” party coming up in a few weeks. Love this time of year :)

Bottom line, when it comes to cookers, this law applies

"in addition to, not in lieu of"

Honestly I thought you were both the same person with two different accounts because both of you post the same incoherent nonsense.

Honestly I thought you were both the same person with two different accounts because both of you post the same incoherent nonsense.

We are are 2nd cousins, Once removed.......... :heh:

Feel Free to post your own threads of Great Insight and Info........... :yo:

We are are 2nd cousins, Once removed.......... :heh:

Feel Free to post your own threads of Great Insight and Info........... :yo:

To be fair, I don't know if i would consider a decade of crapping on Pellet poopers then finally buying a pellet pooper with a PID controller that was made in 2010 Great Insight and Info.

To be fair, I don't know if i would consider a decade of crapping on Pellet poopers then finally buying a pellet pooper with a PID controller that was made in 2010 Great Insight and Info.

You need reading comprehension lessons -- I post incoherent nonsense. I invited him to post threads of Great Insight and Info. :thumb:

Back