Hey Farkers!...It's Friday...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steaks...tonight...T-Bones! :thumb: Saturday is chicken practice "Johnny Trigg" style...and Sunday I'm smokin' a turkey boob for some smoked turkey cobb salads. :becky: Have a great weekend folks! :p

The spareribs that I didn't get a chance to enter in the masters cut #2 throwdown. Going to try a new stuffed fatty as well.

Have not decided. Saturday my son, D-I-L and Grand Son may come over. May go out and get some really good steaks to do on the Egg

Ribs, ribs, and more ribs. And a few lbs of hot Italian, and a crustacean or two!!

I'm looking at doing a brisket packer Saturday night for Sunday so I can try out my new Ique 110. I'm looking forward to some sleep.

We have the BBQ Roadshow at the Butcher Shop Cafe on Saturday, Ty is dragging the Klose over and we'll be cooking some nice looking Choice Brisket flats. Probably some chicken thighs to practice with.

I have a couple Corned Beef points soaking for Pastrami, and a 5 lb boneless Korobuta CT Butt that is gonna get marinated & injected and sliced like the money muscle loin!:twisted:

homebrew club meeting tonight, so no Q this evening. i do plan on doing pork butts or something like that this weekend in addition to some fresh seafood.

The local grocery stores here in North Georgia have discovered Tri-tip so that will be Saturday night fare for us -- I have been so jealous of my West Coast Brethren who have access to the great BBQ cut -- I have been smoking one each week for the last 6 weeks. Sunday should be sunny and in the 60's so that demands some rib action!

We have the BBQ Roadshow at the Butcher Shop Cafe on Saturday, Ty is dragging the Klose over and we'll be cooking some nice looking Choice Brisket flats. Probably some chicken thighs to practice with.

I have a couple Corned Beef points soaking for Pastrami, and a 5 lb boneless Korobuta CT Butt that is gonna get marinated & injected and sliced like the money muscle loin!:twisted:

What...no Wagyu briskies? How much does that illegal butt weigh? LMAO!

Friday Night Steaks...tonight...T-Bones! :thumb: Saturday is chicken practice "Johnny Trigg" style...and Sunday I'm smokin' a turkey boob for some smoked turkey cobb salads. :becky: Have a great weekend folks! :p

Cooking chicken Johnny Trigg style as well. Hope it taste the same.

I think all us Trigg graduates are gonna be practicing our new found methods. I'm going to try to get in some Trigg-style ribs on Saturday.

Back