THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those with the LSG 24" warming oven option, what are the dimensions on it? After seeing pics of these I am VERY close to pulling the trigger on the LSG 24x30 vertical offset with the oven option, 1/2" firebox, gas, stainless table ect...

Yes, I have also, including all of the big pit builders in Houston. My wife says I have OCD and am obsessing over it. Maybe so, but this is the last pit I expect to buy so I want to do it right this time and get exactly what I want and will meet any growing need I have down the road.

I have taken a long hard look at the LSG and you are getting a good cooker.

Those with the LSG 24" warming oven option, what are the dimensions on it? After seeing pics of these I am VERY close to pulling the trigger on the LSG 24x30 vertical offset with the oven option, 1/2" firebox, gas, stainless table ect...
Sounds like you're thinking about having yours built exactly like mine only I don't have the stainless shelf.
The oven is 24" x 24" x 24" and I use it a LOT, I usually fire it up for smaller cooks such as a whole chicken, a rack of ribs or even a brisket. There's plenty of room in there for almost anything you might want to cook.:-D

Back