Help me pick a new smoker

Those with the LSG 24" warming oven option, what are the dimensions on it? After seeing pics of these I am VERY close to pulling the trigger on the LSG 24x30 vertical offset with the oven option, 1/2" firebox, gas, stainless table ect...

Yes, I have also, including all of the big pit builders in Houston. My wife says I have OCD and am obsessing over it. Maybe so, but this is the last pit I expect to buy so I want to do it right this time and get exactly what I want and will meet any growing need I have down the road.

I have taken a long hard look at the LSG and you are getting a good cooker.

Those with the LSG 24" warming oven option, what are the dimensions on it? After seeing pics of these I am VERY close to pulling the trigger on the LSG 24x30 vertical offset with the oven option, 1/2" firebox, gas, stainless table ect...
Sounds like you're thinking about having yours built exactly like mine only I don't have the stainless shelf.
The oven is 24" x 24" x 24" and I use it a LOT, I usually fire it up for smaller cooks such as a whole chicken, a rack of ribs or even a brisket. There's plenty of room in there for almost anything you might want to cook.:-D

Back