THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, pretty sure all stores near me were wiped out. Glad I got in at the beginning! Thanks op!

After picking up 9 bags from the store by work I went to my home store earlier this morning to grab a few things. They only had 2 ripped bags left so I left em.

Went back later today because I forgot something and they were still there so I went ahead and grabbed em and the cashier took another 10% off. :becky:

Picked up 6, they had quite a few more. They also had a $349 version of the performer for $175. Might run out for more tomorrow. Going to be hard to resist the grill while I'm there.

They also had the Kingsford professional for the same price though not very many bags of those

Bummer -- headed back "tomorrow" and the grill and both piles of charcoal were gone

I just checked brickseek and my HD only shows 6 bags left out of the 185 it said when I went to buy it. I now wish I would have bought more.

I just fired up my chimney w/ one of my 7 bags.
It seems to take longer to light than KBB or KComp - but it's a cold, snowy day.
No problem, briquettes seem a little larger as well.
Thanks for the link.

Lol - been reading this post each year and never catch it in time - NOT THIS YEAR :)

IMG_20190113_104210_zpsfyygkxs6.jpg

DMn4SkS.jpg

Got 10 bags in Palmdale, CA. I applied for a credit card and they gave me $30 off, so it was ~ $10 for $200 worth of charcoal. I might go back tomorrow and get 10 more - that should get me to Memorial Day sales.

Last edited:
Picked up 6, they had quite a few more. They also had a $349 version of the performer for $175. Might run out for more tomorrow. Going to be hard to resist the grill while I'm there.

They also had the Kingsford professional for the same price though not very many bags of those

Bummer -- headed back "tomorrow" and the grill and both piles of charcoal were gone

And, success. There was a woodworking show that I went to with my daughter and hit the nearby HD after it. Couple pallets of the charcoal so picked up another 6 bags -- and found another $175 Performer!

I bought it but will have to send my son back tomorrow with a bigger vehicle to pick it up.

56909506055__F198FD76-979D-491B-98FB-F6B6174A7CBA-X2.jpg

I snagged 6 Weber charcoal bags yesterday at $3.90 per. They had two preformer up front with no prices. I asked one worker for the price but he didn't know. I came back today to check on more charcoal, none in stock but asked the return desk supervisor about the preformer. I waited patiently asking if it was on clearance because it looked like it had been there a while. She called the manager up front and it was $175. I brought it home. I'd never pay full price for one. But at $175 hell to the yes. Haha.
81f56e15705353b6ec10750fcd48102c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

:thumb::thumb:
Great for overnite cooks!
Brickseek said my local HD has 24 bags on clearance. When I checked my local HD on line said out of stock??
DanB.

Hi All I went to my local HD out of curiosity to see if they had Weber Charcoal, came out with 6 bags. Going back tomorrow for another 6 or more bags.:clap2:

Thanks for the brickseek link..
Dan B

Hi All My local HD as out of stock the same day I got my 6 bags..In North NJ there are a few HD's close by. I went Sunday to another HD and picked up 6 more bags. While I was there 2 other guys were filling up there carts . MY wife said this stuff is going fast! I don't believe in this HD store, they had the charcoal out side.
Thanks for the Brickseek link
DanB

Back