THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Just phinished a batch oph pepper jelly.
Gonna have some butter burgers tonight.
Butter in the phreezer, gonna grate it into the burger meat, then to the phlattop.
Phound some small CAB sirlions, thinking some surph and turph tomorrow.
Pulling a chuck out phor Sunday.
Cooking method TBD.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Attachments

Pharken A. I just picked up 2 cases of jumbo wings and a case of skinless breasts from RD. I would like to cook the wings but it’s just the the wife and I. The wings looked good when I was in the cooler with and empty stomach and I was too weak kneeded to pass them up.

Lamb shoulder for pulled lamb on tortillas or pitas or naan (havnt decided yet) and since there will be room on the uds throwing 3 whole lamb necks on too
Will mix it all together as the necks end up tasting pretty much the same as the shoulder

Will be way too much for our group but will bag extra and throw in freezer
It reheats well and always throw shack sauce in when pulling or reheating

I made a very slight tweek to the Cornell Chicken recipe (that I grew up eating) to give it some Santa Maria seasoning and then made it on a Santa Maria grill over a Red Oak live fire today. The best smelling and best tasting chicken I've ever eaten but more important to me is that it's an incredibly fun cook!

I didn't take pics, we've all seen chicken lol, but I took one of my poor man's brassero:

nvTR3ZH.jpg

a little lump under red oak on the gasser's side burner :)

All them rib posts got me jealous, might make them tomorrow

Back