Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy phriday!!!

Tonight mrs snadamo opted to make burgers and dogs inside while I watch game 1 of the World Series. Tomorrow, by request of family coming in, ribs on the backwoods. Sunday is STEAK!

I’ll be an emotional wreck throughout the weekend as I root for the DBacks this World Series.

Weather is finally cooled off so spending more time outside.

Enjoy the cooler weather drink beer and watch phootball brethren!!!!!!

Grilled Chicken (sauced up), Texas size tater and salad phor this evening

Get’n ready for TX Rifle Youth Season this weekend….

QT Bisquit Sausage in the morning followed with backpack bologna samichez till noonish

Cold front moving in so everyone is excited!

Hope I can put these kids on a doe this weekend… action pics pending….

:rockon:

Last edited:
Baiting game, very illegal here and very poor sportsmanship.
Ed
Lots of states allow baiting but I've never considered hunting a sport. If it's the meat one is after make it as easy as possible to get. My FIL lived in a very remote part of Canada. When he needed more deer meat he would shoot from his kitchen window.

Pretty busy (and rainy weekend) so got some chili outta the freezer so will be doing chili dogs here.

Get’n Smokey, congratulations to your kids on a successful hunt. Health issues have kept me from hunting the past few years but got an invite to hunt a friend's place in Montague County last week. Looking forward to more pictures from you.

Thanks!

That’s awesome Charles. Hope you get out there and get some meat for the freezer. Montage is just north of us. We’re in Parker Co.

backstrap roast are look’n tasty :yo:

We saw 3 nice box 8pt’s checking out the ladies

One was a shooter but our hunt was to help with doe management

:rockon:

Last edited:
40’s today…..

time to smoke some cheese

Y’all have a great Phunday Sunday

Try’n to stick in the 85-90 range but “miss juicy” wants to roll coal :pound:

Last edited:
Back