"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Having a ribs extravaganza this weekend. Spares, BB's, beePh ribs, sweet, savory, Asian, etc. Gonna have some of my Brethren brothers and other Phriends coming by and I'm really looking Phorward to it! :whoo:

Phu & the Dutch Pharkers and everybody else have a great weekend!

Eat a beePh rib for me, please!! If Brethrens ssv3 (Sako) and Silverfinger (Ray) show up, could you give em hugs for me too please? :becky:

Looks like I will be cooking for company... probably brisket and maybe trying out the new Blackstone griddle.

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren.

Just did some HDD Thighs and some Home Fries. I will admit, I was busy working, so did them inside...

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpg
    IMG_3679.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 37
My first attempt at fattys, the one on the left is Jimmy Dean, the one on the right is Tennessee Pride Hot. Following the wiser people on here, I am using the snake method, keeping the temp between 250-275 using the upper vent.

DHElv6YiO_1OtSg9SqNn8AuMpFgfByHuqyrQKIglfrg=w784-h653-no

Either split breasts or pork chops on the Stok. No long cooks this weekend as Short Stuff wants to go see Inside Out Sunday morning. You know she always gets her way.

Have some Yankees arriving around 4 tomorrow...

Gonna treat them to some nice SC que.

Got a butt ready to go, nice rack of ribs, some pork sausage and a rack of anemic beef ribs... Side of Mac and smoked corn on the cob, and a fridge full of beer. Well 1/2 full by the time they arrive.

If all goes well I will have my WSM 18.5 then I will probably do a brisket or ribs. I'm always up for suggestions though.

Go kick some butts, Phu!

Just moved into a new temporary house out West... threw a ribeye and asparagus on the grill tonight. I think a fatty and some ribs might be in order for this weekend.

Y'all have a great weekend! Keep the pr0n coming!

Just got done with 2 picnics, going to have some pulled pork this weekend. 2 racks of ribs and a whole chicken have been cooled cut up, vacuum sealed and put in the freezer for another day.

Back