"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Weather is iffy this weekend, but the plan is:

Saturday - pork butts on the WSM
Sunday - chicken legs on the GMG Davy Crockett

Going to go with a 10# butt on the maiden voyage of the BBQ Guru Party Q on a WSM. Hope to take pic's of the step by step.

Did so much cooking while camping, I'm taking this weekend off.

Going to pic up some Vietnamese Pho tomorrow at my favorite little food truck. :)

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Going to pic up some Vietnamese Pho tomorrow at my favorite little food truck. :)

Not sure of how much more of your Heavenly Food Pron we can handle Darlin' :thumb::clap2::becky: in a good way!

Glad to know you will get some rest.

Not sure of how much more of your Heavenly Food Pron we can handle Darlin' :thumb::clap2::becky: in a good way!

Glad to know you will get some rest.

Thanks Mike! :hug: Hope you have a great weekend! :becky:

Some of those roach coaches are awesome, we get the amigos at work to take us to the good ones but you have to let them order because no habla ingles:grin:

Some of those roach coaches are awesome, we get the amigos at work to take us to the good ones but you have to let them order because no habla ingles:grin:

There are several of those trucks here too. I'd like to try them out but have no idea what the food is. :redface:
Do you have a favorite meal?

Making some tweaks to both my brisket and ribs at day break. While the smoker is fired up, I'm going to do a fatty and some bacon donuts.

Butts just went on, Mojo injection, Mustard slather w HDD and finished w Montreal on the PBC w Cherry Wood.

Last edited:
Back