"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I've got a chuck roast going on the smoker tomorrow. Going to smoke until pulled and use some of it for chili. Sunday a 10lb butt will be going on bright and early. I have one rack of spares in the freezer, so I might thaw that out and throw it on Sunday too.

The kids will be off at winter Youth Group camp and the wife will be gone to a friend's house all weekend scrap-booking.

That means I get to cook and eat the things I can't have when they're home.

Got some walleye and perch filets from brother Phesant that will be fried in a cast iron skillet on one of the rat rod Webers.

I'm going to pick up some thighs on the way home that will get hit with a variety of Oakridge BBQ rubs that I have been dieing to try and thrown on one of the WSMs with some birch for smoke.

Thinking I may need to grill-roast some fresh beets, or throw some Brussel sprouts in the Weber Wok. We'll see how the produce looks at the store.

Have a super weekend everyone!

Got some walleye and perch filets from brother Phesant that will be fried in a cast iron skillet on one of the rat rod Webers.

Cooked one walleye filet and 4 perch filets in a cast iron pan on an old Smokey Joe. Breaded them in crushed Ritz crackers and some panko bread crumbs.

I have just one thing to say.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

That is all.

A pork butt for the Superbowl on Sunday. Its been a while so looking forward to it. Going to try injecting it with apple juice and gamechanger brine.

MY WALLET!!

Taking my daughter and her friends out to eat for her 16th birthday! After the drivers license and insurance fiasco my wallet is an easy three alarm fire! :flame:

I did a couple racks of spares on the WSM yesterday just because I wanted to try the Dads Mop Sauce that PigskinBarbeque posted a while back. Came out great!

i'm making a hot crab dip, an eight layer mexican dip and deviled eggs. i'm sure i'll do something else, but i'm not sure. probably wings. i never get tired of smoked wings.

go seahawks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FtsnK-Eo8"]Wilson NFL PHiSH - YouTube[/ame]

Back