THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat. 40 Chicken quarters on the drum and maybe some Trout on the offset.

Tonight probably Shish Kabobs on the Weber.

Tomorrow I'm going to try my first attempt at a fatty and some MOINK balls! Both look like something I should be able to handle. Will also throw on a small pork butt and some pork chops possibly on the fence about those right now.

Grilling some hot sausages tonight. Tomorrow gonna do up some Buffalo Wangs with what is purported to be the original sauce recipe from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo.

No smoke this time. I am venturing into the realm of Cochinita Pibil. Using a boneless shoulder. Marinating over night, wrapped in banana leaves and on to the Egg tomorrow.

My original plan was to do smoker fried chicken for guest, but with the chance of rain and the need to get the smoker up to 400 degrees I am leaning towards pepper stout beef.

Back