Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steak Night...tonight...Ribeyes...:p Saturday we're cookin' a boneless leg-o-lamb, sausage, chicken, and ribs for Australia Day in Seattle...Sunday I ain't cookin' nuthin'...:becky: Have a great weekend folks! :-D

Turkey using PatioDaddios brine, MOINK balls, ATT's, bacon wrapped shrimp(don't know if you guys have a name for that one yet) :p. Going to put some atomic in a few MOINK balls as well. :mad2::mad2:

Continuing on with my canning experiance... Doing up chicken stock/soup along with smoking up about 20 pounds of Buck Board Bacon and a couple of Chickie's for chili on Sunday!

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

This weekend we're having another Dutch Brethren sleepover party.
I'm bringing a porkbelly and Brother Karel1000 is bringing this beauty McG.....

Misspiggy.jpg

Have Phun y'all and stay tuned for Pron Galore!:cool:

I'm really hoping to do some pulled beef sandwiches this weekend. Hopefully we get nice weather its been crappy lately.

This weekend we're having another Dutch Brethren sleepover party.
I'm bringing a porkbelly and Brother Karel1000 is bringing this beauty McG.....

Misspiggy.jpg

Have Phun y'all and stay tuned for Pron Galore!:cool:

Cool...:cool: I hope there's more pork attached to that head! :twisted::laugh:

@McG.:I told the guys on the Dutch Brethren forum if we have some ribs,pig feet and pig tail we could sow together a whole hoggy.:wink:

Another busy weekend, but I really am just about dying to get a butt and a brisket going soon. Hopefully I can fit those in somewhere.

I am going to try the Boomer Bacon bombs and a huge pepperjack stuffed burger with some poppers.

IMAGE_023.jpg

2010-05-14161219.jpg

2010-05-14184742.jpg

2010-05-14175413.jpg

2010-05-14194640.jpg

2010-05-14194715.jpg

Like that burger only I am going to stuff pepper jack cheese in between two thin layers of ground beef and mash ends together to make one big burger patty.

Holy Farkamole!:shock::shock::shock: You're in Kansas....over 3 hours away though...that might be worth a 3 hour drive though...

The burger that i did in the picture was about 12lbs uncooked. I grilled it on the smoker at around 250 - 300 degrees for 20 mins on each side. Had a wonderful smoky taste to it. I used hedge for the wood but this week end I will be using Mojobricks to cook it and think I am going to make two 6lb burgers instead. With cheese stuffed in the middle I think it would be risky, might fall appart you know.

Here is a pic of the spatula my son made that I flip the big burgers with.

2010-05-02152751.jpg

2010-05-03085540.jpg

Back