Green Chile Sauce...

looks great---nothing like green chile sauce on a cheeseburger too

A while back, I picked up a book from the library "Mexican cooking for dummies" Good read!:p Saw a recipe for this...man was it good!...Simple sauce...Roasted Tomatillos, onions, garlic, serano, poblano and jalapeno peppers w/ olive oil, s & p...didn't have cilantro... mixed it up in my proccessor, thined it out w/ a little water.I grilled up some Tritip steaks, and layered it on...very, very good! Tangy, spicy... I had some leftover, and made a Pork Verde? Not sure whats it called actually...:icon_blush: L/O pulled pork, simmered in the Green Chile Sauce...wrapped in a tortilla... Amazing...good all around sauce...enjoy the pics!

oops... I used 1 big onion, for this recipe...I left the charred flesh on, better tasting!:p

That looks great, Roy! Thanks for the recipe! I want to clarify one thing, however... You mention onion in the post quoted above, and I see onion in the first picture, but I don't see onion in the recipe. Did you inadvertently leave it out of the recipe, or was that a change that you made?

That looks great, Roy! Thanks for the recipe! I want to clarify one thing, however... You mention onion in the post quoted above, and I see onion in the first picture, but I don't see onion in the recipe. Did you inadvertently leave it out of the recipe, or was that a change that you made?

Thanks Ronnel!:p
Forgot to put it in the recipe... I usually take 3-4 recipes and sort add/delete stuff to my liking...

Back