Full Spares hanging in the Drum.

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Step Son is in town this weekend todo some fishing with some of his local friends as well as a few college buddies he brought home with him, they all just graduated from the University of Alabama so we have a full house this weekend. Started with a big pan of Mac N Cheese, left it in the Hunsaker for an hour to get a little smoke on it and will finish in the oven later. Full slabs of Prairie Fresh Premium Spares, seasoned with BPS Money, Cowboy lump with Hickory and Pecan chunks for smoke, Drum is holding steady at 280.

Pz5h7Jw.jpg

3VrMJQf.jpg

Just out of the Drum, the top left one went Caveman on me just as I was pulling them. :shocked:

hGYWmg0.jpg

Slicing them up.

NBbla5m.jpg

Big ole pile of Ribs. :grin:

koaTkmb.jpg

My plate.

bB1NHgg.jpg

After 2 bites.

sH2aAUl.jpg

My wife's world famous Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce (used a cup of Woodford Reserve to make the sauce). It's world famous to me anyways and I'm not much of a desert person. :wink:

k5jkDKk.jpg

Some fine looking grub Kevin. Hows the fishin?
Thanks Marty, they ended up just pulling up to one of the popular sandbars on the Intercoasta and partying the day away. I was hoping they were going to bring back some Red Fish, Grouper or Amberjack, all they brought back were a bunch of empty beer cans. :shocked:

Wow! now that is a dinner I could really sink my teeth into. I am happy to admit I am a bread pudding fan especially when whisky sauce is involved.

Back