THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I got this book is 1st everything is possible to them that believe he say seek and ye shall find. I have a right now praise spirit,:clap2::clap2: I know somebody that know somebody!

Mine delivered yesterday. I read the first two chapters last night, which are Franklin's background and how he came to find bbq, and discussion of smokers. I never read books (more of a magazine guy), and can't put this one down!

First tidbit - Franklin didn't smoke his first brisket until 2002, and cooked his 5th brisket in 2005!

Got the electronic version last night at 10:00pm CST on iTunes. The paper version is showing delivery is scheduled for today.

It sat there on my desk teasing me, as I read through my database book yesterday. I remember how much I hate school......

I love this book, really makes me miss having a stick-burner. I've always said my favorite bbq comes from a stick-burner and reading Franklin's book just reinforces those feelings.

Back