THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I was rummaging through my cast iron and came across a NWT "space age" non stick skillet. Before I knew it it was filled with butter, Asada steak cilantro, strong white onion, pinto beans, then two eggs and green chile salsa topped with Tillamook. Stacked breakfast enchiladas. In a space age skillet. I am so sorry I did not use a Griswold, Wagner, Lodge or a SWAG cast iron skillet. I ate it.

Last edited:
I knew better than to open this thread while hungry. Nothing I come up with for lunch will compare. lol Looks absolutely incredible Adams!!

Seriously? Good food is good food. Simple as that. I would dare anybody to say that one of your cooks was less than stellar because of the utensils you used to create it.

good looking grub adams.

I think it would be appropriate that you take out every one of your cast iron pieces, give them all some loving attention and apologize to every piece for being a cheatin *&^%*^&%$#$...........:becky:

It's witchcraft!!!!! Definitely the devils work, I might have to test it to make sure there's no daemons. Yes that's what will have to be done.

Back