Forgive me, for I have "culinary" sinned. Big time.

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I was rummaging through my cast iron and came across a NWT "space age" non stick skillet. Before I knew it it was filled with butter, Asada steak cilantro, strong white onion, pinto beans, then two eggs and green chile salsa topped with Tillamook. Stacked breakfast enchiladas. In a space age skillet. I am so sorry I did not use a Griswold, Wagner, Lodge or a SWAG cast iron skillet. I ate it.

Last edited:
I knew better than to open this thread while hungry. Nothing I come up with for lunch will compare. lol Looks absolutely incredible Adams!!

Seriously? Good food is good food. Simple as that. I would dare anybody to say that one of your cooks was less than stellar because of the utensils you used to create it.

good looking grub adams.

I think it would be appropriate that you take out every one of your cast iron pieces, give them all some loving attention and apologize to every piece for being a cheatin *&^%*^&%$#$...........:becky:

It's witchcraft!!!!! Definitely the devils work, I might have to test it to make sure there's no daemons. Yes that's what will have to be done.

Back