THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jsperk

Babbling Farker
Finally got settled in the new house and got my smoker dropped off.
Did a rack of ribs with Meat Church Deez nuts pecan rub. They came out really good.

I wasted a lot of fuel but I didn't care. I just wanted to smoke something. This rub was good.

Forgot to add, should I pick this up for $150? I'm asking the wrong people lol.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/app/4974228916.html

Last edited:
Those look great. Good color and smoke ring too. Well, you know, when a man's gotta smoke, a man's gotta smoke. Thanks for the pics. I think I can smell those ribs on my screen.

Ribs look great! I think I would go crazy not being able to Q for that long. Some way, some how I would have Q'd something..lol

Ribs look great! I think I would go crazy not being able to Q for that long. Some way, some how I would have Q'd something..lol

It sucked but I made it through and being winter helped. I know if it was nice weather I would have. I usually grill through the winter but I didn't miss doing it out in the cold. Oven ribs got pretty good and sous vide cooker helped.

Back