First cook on the Shirley.

Looking good! I didn't realize that it was so deep. Looking at your ribs, it looks like there is still another 6-8 inches behind them. Is that 30" or 32" deep?

Wow that looks amazing. I am definitely in the right place.
Thanks. The cooker really does great. Makes it easy.

Nailed it! Ribs look killer Jimmy.

Thanks Brother

A successful first cook....................at all looks great! :thumb:

Thank you sir

Looking good! I didn't realize that it was so deep. Looking at your ribs, it looks like there is still another 6-8 inches behind them. Is that 30" or 32" deep?

Yep, 30" deep. Plenty of room

awesome! That pit looks amazing!

Thanks! I love it already

Well the weekend is here! What might we see on the menu for the second smoke? Any ideas?? The neighbors will be sniffing around the back yard soon enough! We know the wood is already piled by the firebox!!! :clap:

Well the weekend is here! What might we see on the menu for the second smoke? Any ideas?? The neighbors will be sniffing around the back yard soon enough! We know the wood is already piled by the firebox!!! :clap:

Lol. I'm thinking brisket, some plate beef ribs and some of the sausage I have from Alabama that Paul gave me.

I bought some hickory but it needs to be seasoned more. I'll source some better wood in the next few days.

The weekends right now are occupied building a steel building anyway so I have time.

Lol. I'm thinking brisket, some plate beef ribs and some of the sausage I have from Alabama that Paul gave me.

I bought some hickory but it needs to be seasoned more. I'll source some better wood in the next few days.

The weekends right now are occupied building a steel building anyway so I have time.

Snows coming better get the roof and walls up..... You'll need to feed the help. So may as well cook all kinds of stuff while breaking in the cooker. Play your cards right. Maybe you can just cook and supervise..... Lol

Snows coming better get the roof and walls up..... You'll need to feed the help. So may as well cook all kinds of stuff while breaking in the cooker. Play your cards right. Maybe you can just cook and supervise..... Lol

I wish lol. It's basically just me and one guy building it.

Back