THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may have the baffle figured out. Dad gave me a wood stove tonight. I have no fireplace in my house. It's a cast iron stove. I took a couple pieces home to see how it fit. These are the plates that seal the stove to the mantle, I guess you would say. The cast iron should soak up the heat and help hold it steady. I used two of four. If I can find a way to cut cast, I might in bolt the front of the stove and trim a couple inches off the top so I can just seal it to the front of the smoker just under the lintel. If that would work I could have a cast iron front door. If that doesn't work then the side could may be be rotated 90 degrees and have a fold down door with the brass screw in damper in the door. The side plate is slightly larger than the opening in the front of the smoker with a 10x16"?? door may be. I'll play around with it when I get a chance to go get the stove.

So its been a while since Ive updated, but here are some recent pics.
Cold Smoking salmon and cheese@ 68 degrees.

Turned the salmon into smoked salmon cream scheese dip.

Next up is some chicken.

Now lets try some ribs. MMMMMMM

Finish them off on the grill side.

A little Q

Tomato Spinach and Feta pie

Peach Crumble Cobbler

Back