Feels like the first time

I like K Comp. not a fan of KBB. However I am looking forward to trying this-for the first time.

Oxy moron as this can't exist. Never seen a briquette naturally form in all natural conditions. Think law suit for false information labeling. I bet it's organic and glueten free to boot.

I wish Yall could see me cook. Golf-Bike-fire and meat. Know what I did to prep this brisket?? Started the fire- waited 15 minutes- Took it out of the cryo-had three bottles of rub down low mixed them well applied to the beef, hung it and close the lid. Come back in 6 hours.

One of the greatest things about cooking is its simplicity. I do have things that worry me , but I don't talk politics or religion.

Fire and meat!!

Oh/ and the briquettes are burning clean from the start and the only aroma is pleasant.

My review. Clean burning, pleasant aroma, somewhat hotter than other natural briq's. Ive only seen this in one store. Im going back tomorrow and buy several more bags

I wish Yall could see me cook. Golf-Bike-fire and meat. Know what I did to prep this brisket?? Started the fire- waited 15 minutes- Took it out of the cryo-had three bottles of rub down low mixed them well applied to the beef, hung it and close the lid. Come back in 6 hours.

One of the greatest things about cooking is its simplicity. I do have things that worry me , but I don't talk politics or religion.

Fire and meat!!

Oh/ and the briquettes are burning clean from the start and the only aroma is pleasant.

Well that's just Peachy. We would like to see you cook too. Do you youtube? If not, you should. :thumb:

Toast- one of these days Im coming to Shreveport to gamble. When I do (and I don't know when) we shall drink

Toast- one of these days Im coming to Shreveport to gamble. When I do (and I don't know when) we shall drink

Uuummm I need to know about this visit as well 16Adams because I might just invite myself! I'm sure my mom would like a visit from her son.....:biggrin1:

Saw these posted on here a couple weeks back... Haven't seen these in stores yet myself in Michigan. I'm a K Comp guy, but I might give these a try when my Costco K Comp supply runs out. Still have about 70 lbs of that to burn through first though.

KLB All pro no con imho. Burns hot and long, actually it performed as advertised on the bag. The "ridge" that you see is the copyright trademark "K" that Kingsford owns. I mostly use lump as most of my cooks are in my BGE and Primo. But with the PBC and Tiernan SOB I often run a mixture. Is it Stubbs?? No- actually to me KBL had less aroma than Stubbs kicks out. And at times I find that nice.

Bottom Line- if you like KComp you'll Like KBL. I'm a buyer.

Last edited:
Looks like a briq to me. Why can the bag have LUMP printed on it. If I bought this product, it would go back where it came from. Lump is lump.

Looks like a briq to me. Why can the bag have LUMP printed on it. If I bought this product, it would go back where it came from. Lump is lump.

So you would a buy a bag that reads Lump Briquetes then get pissy and take it back when you discover it IS Briquetes just like it said on bag ?! :roll:

I guess when you took it back the clerk could point out the word "Briquetes" in Big Black Letters right after the word Lump. :confused:

Maybe 16Adams could use paint program and circle it in red for you in the pic........

So you would a buy a bag that reads Lump Briquetes then get pissy and take it back when you discover it IS Briquetes just like it said on bag ?! :roll:

I guess when you took it back the clerk could point out the word "Briquetes" in Big Black Letters right after the word Lump. :confused:

Maybe 16Adams could use paint program and circle it in red for you in the pic........

Bless You SJ. I was at a loss for words- and that does not occur often (enough)

Back