Egg Hash Brown Bacon Wrap on the Blackstone

My attempts at hash browns in the past have always been disappointing. Probably due to impatience and not letting the potatoes dry sufficiently.

I have a good friend who grew up working in the family drive-in restaurant. He says, "I wish I had a dime for every time I got my a$$ chewed out over hash browns." He's wound a little tight and patience is not his strong suite. You gotta leave 'em alone!

You are a lot better at the hash brown process than me. I just squeeze out some of the juice after I grate them and cook.

Looks great, after a lot of trial and fails I found out I had to soak the taters to get the starch out to keep them from becoming gummy. best thing I found was the dehydrated hash browns at Sams lol

Man,,,,,
If I was ur next door neighbor I would be like Hello Fresh,,,,,
Sitting on ur front steps with a box of goodies just to see what you would whip up,,,,
And get a taste or 2,,,LOL,,,,,
Awesome cook

Love a good breakfast burrito and yours looks delicious! Salsa and avocado are good additions and believe it or not, refried beans are quite good as well (something I learned from a little shack that sold Mexican food near where I went to college).

You're killin me Dom! Wonderful breakfast and I am missing those on the Blackstone. I can handle the cold but, the darned wind has been awful. I found a great shortcut for hashbrowns and I am a big fan of hashbrowns. They are my favorite part of breakfast. You need to try the frozen ones from Walmart. I put down oil and butter then the frozen hashbrowns on top. I form them just like you did and sprinkle some pieces of butter on top and let melt in.

Back