THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bluzieq

Full Fledged Farker
Briefly, I'm setting up a small food trailer part time in small town. Something to do in retirement. Got everything except a food warmer. Ideally would like a 1/2 height cabinet style. Running all this on 5800/5100 watt generator. Also looked at electric cambro. Now I've found a really cheap 2 drawer warmer holds 6" deep pans. Would this work for few racks of ribs, chicken, hot potato salad, etc.. butts for pulled pork wont be issue, I can hold hot and pull as needed. Thanks.

I would be concerned with capacity. each of those drawers will hold 1 pan, compared to a cambro or cabinet food warmer.

Look around I found a full stand up warmer for 300$. Depends on how much you want to keep warm and how mow much you want to open warmer. I have learned int he past year of doing this to invest in your equipment cause in the long run it saves you $$$$$ lots of equipment out there cheap and barley used. Good luck and enjoy your retirement.

Back