Double Pastrami Implosion Burger w/ Swiss Cheese -- Farking Throwdown

Wow!! Awesome sammy!! I can't wait to get some corned beef in the next couple of weeks and make some pastrami.....love early March!!

How much does corned beef usually go on sale for after St. Patrick's day I wonder.. I'd like to buy a bunch and freeze it now that I have a chest freezer, if it's cheap that is.

That's awesome. I'm definitely going to try making some Pastrami after I tackle the BB bacon. I can't wait to see your next entry!

Huevos

That excellent pastrami burger with an egg topper would make a great breakfast this morning. A tad cool.

Last edited:
How much does corned beef usually go on sale for after St. Patrick's day I wonder.. I'd like to buy a bunch and freeze it now that I have a chest freezer, if it's cheap that is.
Just priced it by me this weekend, was 5.19lb. It usually goes on sale right before St.Pats so I'm holding out. I think 5.19 is crazy. Oh, and great looking sammie too!

Just priced it by me this weekend, was 5.19lb. It usually goes on sale right before St.Pats so I'm holding out. I think 5.19 is crazy. Oh, and great looking sammie too!

I'd buy it in bulk if it was $1.99 /lb. Otherwise I'd just buy a packer briskie.

386685bc_homer-drool.gif

Back