Double Pastrami Implosion Burger w/ Swiss Cheese -- Farking Throwdown

I'm participating in my first Throwdown! This is exciting!
bef2io.jpg

Awesome burger, for twice the excitement you can also enter this into the "down with the ground" TD unless you have something else up your sleeve. :becky:

That photo just gave me a Chris Matthews moment. :heh::heh:

Google "Chris Matthews moment" if you're humor needs help interpreting.

I'm a sucker for a burger topped with a sandwich

Yeah me too! I was considering adding more Reuben elements, because the Reuben is actually my favorite sandwich ever (so far at least). But I wanted it to be a burger and not more of a sandwich.

It's a farking double cheeseburger as is now, for sure. Just with pastrami instead of say bacon. I didn't even know about Reubens back in the late 90's when I had my first pastrami burger at Jasper's. They aren't very common I guess because I haven't seen any other restaurants with them--but it may be that I don't eat out much, or just overlooked it on the menu.

I love anything pastrami. That sir was a masterpiece. I just happen to have some in the freezer and I think this is going to happen sometime this week. Thanks for the great idea.

I love anything pastrami. That sir was a masterpiece. I just happen to have some in the freezer and I think this is going to happen sometime this week. Thanks for the great idea.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :) Look forward to your reading your impression of it after you make it.

(I'm a ma'am by the way. :smile:)

Back