Dano's seasoning original?

Charny

Knows what a fatty is.
Just saw this at Costco and picked up a large container, 20oz for $12. It was not a salt-bomb (50mg in 1/4 tsp), and the ingredients list is interresting - garic, salt, onion, parsley, mustard seed, lemon peel, orange peel, cayenne pepper. It is a very fine powder.

Anyone have any experience with it? I should have put it on my hot dog but forgot. Tongue taste, it seems a bit strong on cumin.

I spotted that too at Costco but I wanted to hear some feedback first. I spotted it a Lowes today too.

It's good stuff but I would use it as a sprinkle on seasoning over a rub. I believe they have 3 blends now. Original, Spicy, and Chipotle. Even the original has got a bit of zing. Use in moderation. On another note I went to HS with Dan's older brother. Small world.

I picked up a bottle at Sam's a couple of months back. I don't care for it at all. I guess I am biased toward Cajun style seasonings, which this ain't.

I finally got around to putting this in a small shaker. So will hopefully give it a try soon.

I understand they've been doing a lot of promotion on social media, so that is a bit of a turnoff. But "eatin' speaks louder than words" so I'll just have to give it a shake.

Back