Cooking at Work Today. Stay away rain!

Everything looks phenomal. It seems like you have service down as well. It's hard to make all of that feast and then present it but you did a great job. I can tell you really enjoy what you do!

It has always been my lifelong dream to work for a Big Squid... on a Friday... with a Shirley in the parking lot... and beer in the fridge... ... ... ...

Yeah, well, for my work we had... Ummm... Nada. :mrgreen: Way to go Jason!

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I think Mrs Jason needs an honorary account, just so she can post Cheesecake recipes. I'd consider it Q...

It has always been my lifelong dream to work for a Big Squid... on a Friday... with a Shirley in the parking lot... and beer in the fridge... ... ... ...

If you have BI or Data background you can as well. We're hiring :biggrin1:

Everything looks phenomal. It seems like you have service down as well. It's hard to make all of that feast and then present it but you did a great job. I can tell you really enjoy what you do!

I may or may not have some bbq restaurant experience :becky::crazy:

Lucky stiff. I have to "work" at my "work". I'd like to do something like that one day. If I could only cook for the people I liked, I could do it all on a mini wsm. We'd make "nummy sounds" at everyone else walking by.

Ok-that's mean. I guess I could take 2 minis.:-D

I may or may not have some bbq restaurant experience :becky::crazy:

I was just going to ask when you and your Wife were going to open your own place. That is a Fantastic cook all the way around!

Looks like you have that Shirley dialed into perfection. :thumb:

Looks like you nailed it, thanks for sharing with us.

It all looks awesome.
Can you explain what you did with the rolls in the tray, layered meat and cheese then reheat?

Very nice cook. Coker and Q look great. Looks like you have everything under control. Good luck on the weather. Cheesecake look great.

Looked outstanding Jason...not a cheesecake fan but I'd hang a fang on those!

Good luck with today's adventure.

Back