Cooking at Work Today. Stay away rain!

So are you running in and out of work to do this? Or is the boss letting you focus on making the awesome meal for your coworkers?

Good luck with the weather, rained heavy here early morning hours, let up around 5am. Looked at the models and we were suppose to get another round about 9:45, took the dogs out for their morning walk at 7:30 which is usually 3.5mi decided to go an extra mile which was a mistake we got drenched. The Dogs don't care though and I don't either but there was a lot of lightning the last 25 minutes of the walk.

Looks like you and your co-workers are going to be eating good today, don't you have another cook tomorrow?

So are you running in and out of work to do this? Or is the boss letting you focus on making the awesome meal for your coworkers?

Running in an out. I front loaded the week, but our owner who is a close friend that I hang out with regularly know the game :biggrin1:. So today is a light day. My job never really has a break. About to crack my first beer :-D.

Good luck with the weather, rained heavy here early morning hours, let up around 5am. Looked at the models and we were suppose to get another round about 9:45, took the dogs out for their morning walk at 7:30 which is usually 3.5mi decided to go an extra mile which was a mistake we got drenched. The Dogs don't care though and I don't either but there was a lot of lightning the last 25 minutes of the walk.

Looks like you and your co-workers are going to be eating good today, don't you have another cook tomorrow?

Just overcast and man the temp is awesome! Perfect day if it stayed this way. Yeah another bright and early cook tomorrow :biggrin1:. Should be a fun weekend!

Be sure to keep your rain prevention device (umbrella) handy. So long as you have it handy it usually doesn't rain. Forget to bring it? ... Downpour!

Jason, besides the Coors, everything looks amazing(I'm a Miller Lite man myself :boxing:). Your Shirley puts amazing color on food. Keep up the awesome pics.

If this is a preview of things to come tomorrow.. I anticipate gaining about 20 pounds, and I sure don't need any more!! Can't wait to taste those ribs.

Omar

Back