THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two is all we need. I don't want to have to focus on more than that, and I can find exactly what I need every weekend to turn in from just two butts. I buy my butts by the case, so I am sorting and re-freezing for multiple competitions each time, so I can see what I have well before the competition week, and I can adjust then so I have two great pieces of meat each time.

Two is all we need. I don't want to have to focus on more than that, and I can find exactly what I need every weekend to turn in from just two butts. I buy my butts by the case, so I am sorting and re-freezing for multiple competitions each time, so I can see what I have well before the competition week, and I can adjust then so I have two great pieces of meat each time.
I like that idea!

I moved up to 3 this year after only doing 2 before. When I only had 2 to break down at the Guinea Pig, I felt like I didn't have enough meat. It also threw off my rhythm. I ended up walking up to the turn in table at 12:52.

We cook 2, but I've been thinking about cooking 3. When I go by Keith's place to pick up my meat for this weekend, I may see if he has an extra, and get a third just to see. I wouldn't hate having an extra MM, that's for sure.

Back