Competition Butts

Two is all we need. I don't want to have to focus on more than that, and I can find exactly what I need every weekend to turn in from just two butts. I buy my butts by the case, so I am sorting and re-freezing for multiple competitions each time, so I can see what I have well before the competition week, and I can adjust then so I have two great pieces of meat each time.

Two is all we need. I don't want to have to focus on more than that, and I can find exactly what I need every weekend to turn in from just two butts. I buy my butts by the case, so I am sorting and re-freezing for multiple competitions each time, so I can see what I have well before the competition week, and I can adjust then so I have two great pieces of meat each time.
I like that idea!

I moved up to 3 this year after only doing 2 before. When I only had 2 to break down at the Guinea Pig, I felt like I didn't have enough meat. It also threw off my rhythm. I ended up walking up to the turn in table at 12:52.

We cook 2, but I've been thinking about cooking 3. When I go by Keith's place to pick up my meat for this weekend, I may see if he has an extra, and get a third just to see. I wouldn't hate having an extra MM, that's for sure.

We cook 2, but I've been thinking about cooking 3. When I go by Keith's place to pick up my meat for this weekend, I may see if he has an extra, and get a third just to see. I wouldn't hate having an extra MM, that's for sure.
No doubt!

Back