Chicken Thighs

Took the chicken off a little bit ago, think I over cooked them a bit, but stiil very good.

I will be doing a lot more of these in the future.

Question: How long do you brine? I got a 5 pack of thighs, would it take a few hours or over night, verse a whole chicken?
After you brine do you rinse before tossing into marinade over night?

OK, mark it on the calendar.....Mr. Kick is trying something different.......Got the chicken thighs setting in the brine recipe....if they don't turn out, i'm personally holding each and everyone of you responsible....... :twisted:

we'll just blame it on the wrong kind of salt or sugar used......or the pH balance of the water.....that sounds like a really good excuse.....LOL :lol:

OK, mark it on the calendar.....Mr. Kick is trying something different.......Got the chicken thighs setting in the brine recipe....if they don't turn out, i'm personally holding each and everyone of you responsible.......
I've been on your OLD arse for a year to brine your bird parts and you are just now trying it? <Getting in truck to drive to Columbia to kick kick's arse>

Hell yes it's good, even on a nasty old thigh, try it on some decent white meat and you'll really see how good it is!!

But not as much as yesterday! We're down from $3.29 to $2.99 today! :lol: Scvott, I'd wait until Tuesday. I would guess we're at $2.79 by then...

Jeff_in_KC said:
But not as much as yesterday! We're down from $3.29 to $2.99 today! :lol: Scvott, I'd wait until Tuesday. I would guess we're at $2.79 by then...

Gee........thanks Jeff........ :lol:

No problem, Kick! LOL! Hey, at least I gave you another day or two, right? Sheesh! Some people just don't appreciate what you try to do to help them! :lol:

Back