Chicken and Sweet Potato Fries

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
My wife is visiting the grandkids so I'm on my own for a few days, promised her I'd try to eat well. I've used up the leftovers and believe it or not, had to force myself to make dinner. Once in a while I'm simply not in the mood to prepare dinner, especially when it's just for one.

So what's on the menu tonite? Grilled Chicken Breasts and Sweet Potato Fries

I sliced up the potatoes shoestring style and put them in the microwave for a few minutes to help get them started. Meanwhile I split two boneless chicken breasts in two and seasoned them with Lefty's. Out to the Blackstone.

Fries are seasoned with EVOO, black pepper and Maple Sugar. They go on first to give them a head start. The thinly sliced chicken cutlets go on next. No fancy sourdough rolls, no homemade pitas - English muffins will do just fine. Toss on some red peppers to use them up.

Lcq7Alv.jpg

ZHHGF40.jpg

xmU4P0P.jpg

Dinner is served -

Edx2lhY.jpg

FHYi5wA.jpg

kyjed7D.jpg

There you have it. Bachelor dinner. I know there's a hot off the griddle throwdown in progress, but these pics are not the greatest. Plenty of time for other entries.

My wife will be happy that I at least ate a decent dinner. Nothing like Lefty's seasoning on chicken. Sweet Potato Fries? Can't say enough good things about them and they're fairly simply to make out on the Blackstone.

Regards,
-lunchman

Love all of that Dom. I also use English muffins time to time for burgers, sammiches. :thumb:

Back