Buffalo Turds

Beans and rice are great ideas. Here is my quick recipe for Spanish rice. use equal parts of rice, water and salsa. dump it all together in a post or saute pan and let it cook till done. Fast and yummy. If you cook it a little longer it will clump up and should work great for turds. You could also fry up some charizo (sp) for the meat.

with a wireless laptop, brian can actually be "working from home" on the outdoor turlet.

while enjoying atomic buffalo turds (back on topic, sort of)

Nice image. Brian enjoying turds while on the toilet.

on Phil's suggestion... the last time I made turds I used these mini bell peppers from the local price club... those were a big hit... Jimmy Dean's Spicy sausage, Chipotle Powder, and cream cheese wrapped in bacon...

yum...

Japs are still better though...

this thread has some great ideas.

Thanks Brothers, but sorry if I hijacked the thread to cream cheese alternates.

9:02pm and still sober. Thats a good start.

Wayne said:
Have you tried peanut butter?

When deer hunting we use to enjoy peanut butter and picante mixed on a samwich for a quick snack. I will let you all figure out why. :?

Thanks for all of the input and suggestions that were in the thread! Taking the day off to do a lot of prep work for the weekend and decided that a few turds would make the day better. Black beans are a real winner! Had some in the fridge and popped them in the Quisinart, and added a little chipotle and adobo, with a little jack cheese then cooked it down. Stuffed the turds with that and some chorizo. The better half heard me groaning with pleasure when she called home from work and started getting suspicious, but relaxed when I told her what the source was. She requested a delivery for her office.....yeah right! I'll pay for it tonight, but I'm already ahead of the game today. Gracias!

emeril did some "jalapeno poppers" last night. they seemed surprisingly similar to
atomic buffalo turds.

they were stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, garlic (400 cloves), basil and
sun-dried tomahtoes, wrapped in bacon.

it was a winning entry in some tailgating contest.

Jorge said:
Thanks for all of the input and suggestions that were in the thread! Taking the day off to do a lot of prep work for the weekend and decided that a few turds would make the day better. Black beans are a real winner! Had some in the fridge and popped them in the Quisinart, and added a little chipotle and adobo, with a little jack cheese then cooked it down. Stuffed the turds with that and some chorizo. The better half heard me groaning with pleasure when she called home from work and started getting suspicious, but relaxed when I told her what the source was. She requested a delivery for her office.....yeah right! I'll pay for it tonight, but I'm already ahead of the game today. Gracias!

"Yeah right"

God thats funny. Sounds like a nice combo of flavore Jorge.

Sorry all but the thought off black beans in jalapenos sounds gross to me, add rice farking forget it.

Back