Buffalo Shredded Chicken Dip

Dom, The Kitchen looks great, I know what it takes to do that because I did carpentry (shipwright) for many year, and redid out kitchen in 05 after 2 hurricanes and water damage.
That chicken dip looks fantastic and I am goin to give that a shot, even without a game to watch LOL!

I don't own a router and I've been tempted to go out and buy a Bosch router. I've been dreaming up all kinds of projects I could use one on. My wife caught me staring at the kitchen cabinets the other day. She said, "Don't even think about it!". That's never stopped me before. :heh:

I'd love to redo my cabinet fronts. Cool to see someone do it here on the forum. They look great!

Great to have you back posting again, Dom - you were missed. And congrats on the kitchen, looks great!

I don't own a router and I've been tempted to go out and buy a Bosch router. I've been dreaming up all kinds of projects I could use one on. My wife caught me staring at the kitchen cabinets the other day. She said, "Don't even think about it!". That's never stopped me before. :heh:

I'd love to redo my cabinet fronts. Cool to see someone do it here on the forum. They look great!

Thanks! A router is considered an essential tool in my shop, but for work like this you really need a router table. The bits are too difficult to control with a handheld router, especially the panel cutting bit which is quite large and requires slow speeds and multiple passes.

I actually have three routers, all Bosch. One dedicated to the Jessem router table, one for handheld use and a trim router. Both the handhelds have plunge bases also. It's amazing the things you can turn out with a router and a good number of bits. The moulding at the top of the cabinets was made in my shop, I couldn't find anything I liked at the big box stores.

Sorry, don't want to turn this into a woodworking forum, but next to grilling it's my favorite hobby as you can probably guess. :wink:

-Dom

Oddly enough, I was suddenly hit with the thought of "I haven't seen Dom posting lately", and within hours, you had commented on another post, so I was glad to see that you were okay. From the woodwork to the cook, you certainly returned in a blaze of glory! Great looking dip and outstanding looking kitchen.

Back