Brisket $$$$$'s

Choice Packers at Wally World $3.49 plb
Prime packeers from local meat wholesaler $4.29 plb
Then there is the American Kobe Gold Grade Wagyu Brisket-14-17 lb. for $199.00 that I use in contests

Lowest prices I have seen in the Hampton Roads, VA area.

Select and choice from Wally World - $3.48/lb
Choice from Restaurant Depot - $3.39/lb
C.A.B. from Restaurant Depot - $3.99/lb
Prime from local butcher - $5.99/lb
Haven't found prime from any other store in the area.

This thread is giving me another reason to dislike New Jersey!

You folks from Texas are makin' me jelly (jealous) for sure.

Paid $1.79 and $1.99 on sale for choice a few weeks ago. But think normal price is around $3-3.50 for select/choice, and $4-4.50 for prime.

Starbucks in CA has a brisket sando on their menu. Ugh. Brisket in CA has been super expensive lately. 6.99 - 8.99 at the SAMs I go to.

$2.89 choice at the base commissary here in NC.

Sadly the commissary here in Groton only carries flats, and they want like $5.99/lb.

I need to make another trip to RD, but that's a 100 mile round trip.

Sadly the commissary here in Groton only carries flats, and they want like $5.99/lb.

I need to make another trip to RD, but that's a 100 mile round trip.

The one here in Lejeune gets one box of packers each Monday morning. By Wednesday night they are all gone! Lots of Texans on base...

Been a little bit since I checked but its usually 2.99-3.59 at the RD, Biz Costco, Smart and Final and that's Packers Choice or Prime depending. Flats about 2x that. Its been prett steady for a while. Sounds like this is a pretty common range.

I bought an 8.2 pound AAA Canadian Angus point on the weekend for $7.99/pound. That's $6.54 USD/pound. Pricey but oh so worth it!

In Chicago, IL

Costco's Prime Packers are $3.79lb

Just the Flat $6.99lb

Walmart choice $3.49lb

Local butcher $6.90lb

Costco is the best deal but I made a walmart brisket and it turned out great

Back