THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me finish up the hot wing cook and then I will talk about the brisket.

When the wings were done I dipped them in this, a mixture of these 3 sauces and turned them quickly just to pull them for eating.
IMG_1683_zpsf141a12b.jpg

IMG_1684_zps6aaecff9.jpg

I dipped them in blu cheese dressing. No photo of that. Sorry. They were Incredible!
IMG_1686_zpscd23100b.jpg

IMG_1687_zps99eb7094.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is, 14 hrs later.
I sliced it up, dropped it in baggies so we can weigh it out into portions for MaBBQ's meals. That will be done tomorrow.
Good cook. Ive had better results. The wife will be happy.:wink:

IMG_1697_zpsab217ffb.jpg

IMG_1702_zps39571ce1.jpg

IMG_1705_zpsdadf20dc.jpg

IMG_1714_zpsf230c483.jpg

IMG_1717_zpsbc7017c7.jpg

Time for bed. Thanks for hanging out with me for the day! :thumb:

Looks dang good to me. I didn't cook today so I was getting my fix watching you guys that did briskets today.

Yea!, Mr. Finger. If it makes you feel any better, I had to drive from San Diego to Bullhead City and back today. Just about the same amount of time it took you to cook a brisket that BTW looks dang good. Bullhead City was about 114*. I have not tried a brisket on my Kamados yet but with the way they(Kamados) cook I can see how they will have to be cooked slightly different than with other cookers.:whoo:

Congrats to your wife on 50lbs. We went Paleo in January this year ..lots of BBQ, meats, and a ton of veggies. Dropped 101lbs to date. I 100% backup the BBQ diet. Love the pron.

Great looking brisket! Mine went on yesterday evening round 11 pm, and now is 197F IT. I'mlooking for 201 IT and then i will pull it off to rest for lunch. Now here is 10.38 am and the brisket is 11 hours in now.

Back