THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still waiting for more of these!

Great rig, and a great story!
:clap2:

55CBA0BE-AB36-4CCF-AF08-54CCB7CFA909_zpsssg1jzwd.jpg

My first though was how is Dan going to use that cooker, when there is some other device sitting right next to it like that, you would think it's location would have been better thought out, then I saw, it was Dan sitting there :doh:

I forgot to mention, Kevin threw in a bag of pellets for me. Thanks, Kevin.

I'm not sure where to get them locally. Any of you pellet pooper users have a favorite brand that I should look for?

BBQers delight, Cookinpellets.com or Bear Mountain are all good. Avoid heating pellets (non-food safe ingredients) and avoid Traeger pellets (lower quality).

BBQers delight, Cookinpellets.com or Bear Mountain are all good. Avoid heating pellets (non-food safe ingredients) and avoid Traeger pellets (lower quality).
Agree with all of the above,Also Lumberjack pellets( I use these and perfect mix from cooking pellets ) If you shop Amazon they sell these pellets too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendations on the pellets. I'll see what I can find here...surely somewhere in San Antonio sells them besides the BBQ Outfitters who is pricey, so I near.

I just heard from Phil that the money for my meat package is in the way. Last time I got paid for my meat, the vice officer threw handcuffs on me. But, that's a different story. :grin:

I'd like to echo Kathy's sentiments.

It will be nice to see Dan posting some photos of his 'Q.

It was great to see the community come together for this. From Kevin and the folks at Humphries to everyone that pitched in. Great job!

Eric

Thanks for the recommendations on the pellets. I'll see what I can find here...surely somewhere in San Antonio sells them besides the BBQ Outfitters who is pricey, so I near.

I just heard from Phil that the money for my meat package is in the way. Last time I got paid for my meat, the vice officer threw handcuffs on me. But, that's a different story. :grin:

That vice officer sounds kinky! Was it those furry handcuffs?

Anyway - glad the cooker got there and looking forward to seeing you get the smoke rolling again! :clap2:

Back