Brethren Only Comp 'Willie-Pallooza'

If you report the surprise it kinda loses the element of surprise,I like to open the bag not knowing whats in it .....ash-hole

Did I say that I was going to announce all the surprises? Should I use smaller words or should you try to read slower?

Eric

you just worry about cooking
i dont think we should drink during this comp remember i want to start taking this stuff seriously so we can better ourselves for future comps

when you say "don't think we should drink" do you mean like gatorade, milk or water? enquiring minds.......

Moto Man, I will be bringing along two judges who are certified and have experience...
Pigmaker 23, Bob just called Guy Food Chris just told him that July 21 is the date for the gig for him. Get to Bob and me concerning this matter.
Ray

Hi,

Just an update. I have announced a few of the things that we will have in the 'goodie bags'. We have a few surprises that I haven't mentioned yet (happy Sledneck?).

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts regarding what they would like to see in such a bag, considering that almost 100 percent of the money is going BACK to the competitors, meaning the items need to be free or donated.

Any ideas will help!

Thanks,

Eric

I want a Tee-shirt and if i dont get one i am going to complain for 6 months about it.

:twisted:

Hi,

Just an update. I have announced a few of the things that we will have in the 'goodie bags'. We have a few surprises that I haven't mentioned yet (happy Sledneck?).

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts regarding what they would like to see in such a bag, considering that almost 100 percent of the money is going BACK to the competitors, meaning the items need to be free or donated.

Any ideas will help!

Thanks,

Eric

Get a hold of your local family planning center, got big jars of condoms FREE, yup, FREE!!! A couple of each flavor in a competitors bag....don't get better than that!!! Wonder if I can come down and just watch :) YFF

I want a Tee-shirt and if i dont get one i am going to complain for 6 months about it.

:twisted:

I'll get you as many freaking tee-shirts as you need. They have "sample" written in blue ink on them but you can tell people that's your name.

I have some cases of Cattlemen's you call could use if you need them. I also have keychains, mints and other promo giftbag type stuff.

Clint,

That would be great. Please shoot me a pm or an email (saberinc@optonline.net) and let me know what you could spare.

Maybe we can change the name to "Sample Q" from "WilliePalooza". Then we could just have a 'Q' added to the shirt and be set. On the other hand, Phil didn't specify that the shirts had to be related to the event or that they had to be new, so I thought I would just throw one of my old tees in his bag.

Eric

I'll get you as many freaking tee-shirts as you need. They have "sample" written in blue ink on them but you can tell people that's your name.

I have some cases of Cattlemen's you call could use if you need them. I also have keychains, mints and other promo giftbag type stuff.

Get a hold of your local family planning center, got big jars of condoms FREE, yup, FREE!!! A couple of each flavor in a competitors bag....don't get better than that!!! Wonder if I can come down and just watch :) YFF

FLAVOR?????

Never minds, I don't want to know.

btw, Happy Birthday Will!

I was going to stop by, but I wasn't feeling very well. I hope you had a great day.

Eric

Back