Brand new to the forum. First "Fatty"

Charcoal chimney...
Good looking fatty

I will probable pick up a chimney in the future just in case i don't have a bottle around.
I stocked up on the 16oz bottles from Wally World at $2.50 each. I'm still on my first bottle after 6 starts.

Nice job bro...welcome to the show! You've got a dream job to go along with your hobby! I foresee a UDS in your near future! :p

Nice job on the fatty. Use a weed burner, charcoal chimney, or any other thing OTHER than starter fluid!!!!

Gosh-A-Mighty Boys!!!!! Its another convert. (Angels singing Hallelujah) You have seen the far superior taste charcoal affords over gas and have begun a life changing journey with which will bring you many rewards!

Awesome fattie and a gig a Kingsford. :icon_cool
Starter fluid? Sounds like something leakin' out of my car!

I feel really fortunate to get the job at Kingsford. They had over 500 people apply for one position.:grin:. It also forced me get rid of the gas and get on the brick scene. I can't believe i had'nt been using briquets before, man was i missing out !

Last edited:
I just started working for The Kingsford company last month, so you know the gas grill had to go. I can have all the briquet's, char wood, wood chips, starter fluid, ect. that i can use.

I have visions of employees filling up their lunch boxes everyday and sneaking it home. “I go it one piece at a time …” :)

I have visions of employees filling up their lunch boxes everyday and sneaking it home. “I go it one piece at a time …” :)

No need for that. You can have all you want, anytime you want.
One of the first things the told me after my last interview was that all employee's get as much free brick as they want.:biggrin::biggrin:

I just finished my first month working at Kingsford and i'm very happy to be working for them. They are a class act and a great company to work for.

Nice looking fattie... Remember, 2 is one and 1 is none... That's why I make 3!!!

I also see a UDS in your future...

Back