Bored

Was the tomato pie like cheese & tomato pie....smoked?

Pie3052.jpg

Pie3042.jpg

that seems to make it extra.....

"I've done stuffed jalapenos', just not bacon wrapped."

Until they're bacon wrapped, yer not really livin' !!!!

KenBBQ5782011011.jpg

Stretch out into the uncharted territory of 'Turds.......I've got 35 different fix-ups (at least) just for some kind of pepper wrapped in bacon......

http://bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2953422

Yeah, asparagus is on the menu more often than not.....an all-weather side to almost any BBQ around here....

StuporBowl2012036.jpg

Scotch eggs (sausage wrapped around a hard boil egg, then smoked 'tiil sausage is done)

StuporBowl2012038.jpg

Those things will go great w/ blueberry / chipolte backribs....

i.e. jazz up your ribs so they're non-boring......

StuporBowl2012039.jpg

Was the tomato pie like cheese & tomato pie....smoked?

Pie3052.jpg

Pie3042.jpg

that seems to make it extra.....

"I've done stuffed jalapenos', just not bacon wrapped."

Until they're bacon wrapped, yer not really livin' !!!!

KenBBQ5782011011.jpg

Stretch out into the uncharted territory of 'Turds.......I've got 35 different fix-ups (at least) just for some kind of pepper wrapped in bacon......

The tomato pie was indeed with cheese and tomatoes. As well as onions and sausage.
I didn't smoke it as the wife bitches a bit when I smoke too much stuff.
Some of that looks amazing!

Yes, tomato, cheese AND sausage........

Pie3033.jpg

Just a little smoke, I have to sneak it in also......what's wrong with a little extra flavor in you food, they asked?

Check into the peanut butter & jelly 'Turds low in this link.....

I'm thinkin' Elvis would have liked them......:grin:

That's the one that gave me the idea! I went looking for it so I could give credit but couldn't find it. The wife loved it.

Any particular reason for not doing/liking seafood? Allergic (aka will murder you), don't like the taste, don't like the texture, don't like the word seafood? :becky:

Any particular reason for not doing/liking seafood? Allergic (aka will murder you), don't like the taste, don't like the texture, don't like the word seafood? :becky:

Yes to all. :)
Just never liked it. Tried a multitude of stuff a always came up "meh"

if you like fish...

Smoked fish, bbq fish, blackened fish, smoked fish salad, jerk fish, grilled fish tacos, coconut milk marinated grilled fish, curry grilled fish, oak plank grilled fish, whole grilled fish stuffed with lemon and garlic, grilled fish kabobs, crab and shrimp stuffed grilled fish........:fish2:

Smoked fish, bbq fish, blackened fish, smoked fish salad, jerk fish, grilled fish tacos, coconut milk marinated grilled fish, curry grilled fish, oak plank grilled fish, whole grilled fish stuffed with lemon and garlic, grilled fish kabobs, crab and shrimp stuffed grilled fish........:fish2:

He doesn't like fish......what about weasel, the other red meat?

I'm thinking bone marrow may be on the short list for the near future. Along with tri tip if I can find it.
Then lamb and some ABT's .
I'll whip up some Satays and pig candy to!
Thanks to all. Keep em coming.

Back