THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Tim
I've never cooked these before, but they can't be bad.....right?

27621824650_8b4ab8ccf1_b.jpg

Trimmed up, and ready to go.

27287588823_a56daa08cf_b.jpg

Liberal coating of Oakridge Black Ops, and I'll put them on the MAK @ 250º to start, then ramp it up after I get home this afternoon.

27798833812_bee748602c_b.jpg

Thanks guys, hopefully I won't let you down. I have to leave for a few hours, going to help a fellow Brethren do some grilling for a local event (wedding), but my wife will be here tending the MAK.

Well, unfortunately they were overcooked before I got home. My wife pulled them off, but alas...not in time. Flavor was good, but they were dry.

:oops:

Fortunately, I've got more in the freezer. I'll definitely have better results next time, I promise you that.

Well, unfortunately they were overcooked before I got home. My wife pulled them off, but alas...not in time. Flavor was good, but they were dry.

:oops:

Fortunately, I've got more in the freezer. I'll definitely have better results next time, I promise you that.

Yeah, those things always dry out, ... don't every buy those, tough and dry. Glad to see confirmation. :thumb:

Back