Blues Hog fans--if you've got a WorldMarket near you

Stopped by my St Louis store on the way home. Only had two jars both marked at full price. Didn't try to see what they rang up at but now see some messages from others who tried and had them ring up at 2.49. Wish I had read that part .....

Stopped by my St Louis store on the way home. Only had two jars both marked at full price. Didn't try to see what they rang up at but now see some messages from others who tried and had them ring up at 2.49. Wish I had read that part .....

All 16 jars that I bought plus the two jars of rub were marked $4.98 but they rang up $2.49. I had the add on my phone with the sale price just in case.

Sucks! Doesn't matter what price it has on it. Register rings you up at the sale price.

I still have access to a sh*t ton at two nearby stores but it'll be way too much. I'm stocked up well with the BH sauces and rubs for a while.

Scored 9 containers. Bought a few sauce bottles also. All $2.49 ea. Tried it out and like it. Again you guys are right on the money! Tks

One more thing.

The 50/50 you speak of: Is it equal parts of Original and Tennessee Red?

If so, I have to go back and pray there is some original still there....

The 50/50 is legit...I did equal parts but I imagine you could mix to taste.

I actually dig the Original all by its lonesome as well. Mix is great though...nice sticky sauce.

The 50/50 is legit...I did equal parts but I imagine you could mix to taste.

I actually dig the Original all by its lonesome as well. Mix is great though...nice sticky sauce.

Aha! Another Socalian!

I was in your area this weekend, reminiscing about the past and Double Rainbow.

The store on Blue Diamond in Las Vegas still had some. It is in the clearance section. I did not clean them out as I have just bought 5 lbs of BPS sweet money rub.

Awesome tip! It was a bit of a trip for me to go to the closest one, but I manged to pickup 4 jars each plus a couple of bottles of the BH rub (never tried it before, but it's actually really good and not salty like a lot of others...might have to pick up a couple more for that great price). Was a great $25 investment

I thought I had cleaned out the one at the L.A. Farmer's Market a while back. Now I know I have. :heh: I left a few jars of TN Red 'cause I bought a 1/2 gallon a little while ago. I'm not a huge sauce guy, but I do like this stuff and I am set for quite a while.

Great thread Sako - thanks so much for getting this going!

Awesome tip! It was a bit of a trip for me to go to the closest one, but I manged to pickup 4 jars each plus a couple of bottles of the BH rub (never tried it before, but it's actually really good and not salty like a lot of others...might have to pick up a couple more for that great price). Was a great $25 investment

Sweet! My exact thoughts on the rub, not too salty or sweet and just perfect amount of heat at the end. I was pleasantly surprised.

I thought I had cleaned out the one at the L.A. Farmer's Market a while back. Now I know I have. :heh: I left a few jars of TN Red 'cause I bought a 1/2 gallon a little while ago. I'm not a huge sauce guy, but I do like this stuff and I am set for quite a while.

Great thread Sako - thanks so much for getting this going!

You're welcome Greg!! :thumb: Not a sauce guy either and I've heard it being mentioned on here often but I didn't have my hopes up since a lot of sauces to my are just alright. This stuff is farking good and now I know what the hype is all about.

Got enough to even R&D with. :becky: Actually it's a friend of mines bday on Sat and his a bbq guy as well so I'm going to clean out the Glendale store and load him up also. :mrgreen:

Back