Blues Hog fans--if you've got a WorldMarket near you

Grabbed the last 3 BH original at the Santa Ana store. Also picked up 3 Tennessee Reds and 2 bottles of rub.
They had about 12 bottles of Tennessee red left as of 2:30 today and 5 bottles of rub.

Thanks for the heads up! Cleared them of the original, had a few left of the red by the time I was done. Still have a good amount of rub. LA store off of Santa Monica Blvd and Westwood Blvd. If you sign up for their rewards program they'll give you 15%off coupon too

Used the sale as a catalyst to finally try Blues Hog. This stuff is great!! Went back and cleared the shelf of the original and a bunch of the Red too. Thanks for the tip :clap2:

I went by the Chattanooga store and they had 16 jars. I really wanted to get them all but I know how I would feel if I went in and they were cleaned out. I did get half of them. I'll go back on Monday and if they have any left I'll figure that others have had their chance. Then I'll clean the shelf.:wink:

Thanks to the original poster. Went to the store by me in South Barrington and they had it. at first it didn't list sale price, only $4.99 per jar. Just wanted to try it, so took 1 of each to the register, rang up as the $2.49! Went back and got more.

I didn't totally clear it out, but close enough. Haha

2 of each at the Houston Galleria store. That will last a couple years for me. I left some for the other Houston brethren. Thanks OP for the heads up.

I went back and asked they had it in a lame spot I piked out some to try

Nice!!! Yea you have to "hunt" for them in each store and for some reason they separate Tennessee Red and original. One's at one end of the store and the other at the other.

Rata Bastarda! I have stuff I gotta get get done. Now I got one more thing on my list.

Thanks Sako! :wink:

I went back yesterday and cleaned the shelf of the original and all but 2 jars of the TN Red. They had 2 jars of rub so I got them as well. Ms Gwen has been wanting a new enameled cast iron Dutch oven. They had a big sale on them too so I scored some brownie points with that. :wink:

Thanks Sako!

Back