Blackstone 17" Table Top Griddle $49 (or less) @ many Walmarts (YMMV)

My Walmart online showed they had 3 for $50. I ran down to pick one up and they were marked down to $30. I bought them all... one for me and one two for gifts. Thanks for the tip!!!

Seasoned the griddle with grapeseed oil this morning. Test drive for lunch consisted of bacon cheese burgers. No pics but this griddle turns out amazing diner-style burgers. Picked up a wide Victorinox hamburger turner at local restaurant supply store and used it to smash the burgers initially. Very pleased with both purchases.

Had one in my cart today for $49 and walked away from it. Wife even said it was ok. Don't have anyplace to store it. The 28 or 36 I would cover and keep outside but the 17 I would have to move in and out of the garage.

They had at least 4 left at that price. $268 for the 36.

Had one in my cart today for $49 and walked away from it. Wife even said it was ok. Don't have anyplace to store it. The 28 or 36 I would cover and keep outside but the 17 I would have to move in and out of the garage.

They had at least 4 left at that price. $268 for the 36.
I was thinking the opposite. :heh: my 28 is in the way on the back porch. I was thinking the 17 could be stored in the garage.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My problem is the garage is in the front of the house and the deck/patio are in the back. Fence, gates, grass, etc....or through the house.

But I'm still considering.

I check Brickseek and it didn't show any in my area for $49 but when I checked Walmart's website, it showed 1 in stock at my local store for $51. I bought it online and an hour later I received an email saying it was ready for pickup. It must have been the only left in the area because now it shows "out of stock" on the website. Timing is everything!

I check Brickseek and it didn't show any in my area for $49 but when I checked Walmart's website, it showed 1 in stock at my local store for $51. I bought it online and an hour later I received an email saying it was ready for pickup. It must have been the only left in the area because now it shows "out of stock" on the website. Timing is everything!

I saw 3 a week ago for $49...but didn't buy it....then on Walmarts website showed $51.xx....so i bought it also..pick up local store.

I'm glad i did...can't wait to fire it up this fall.

I saw 3 a week ago for $49...but didn't buy it....then on Walmarts website showed $51.xx....so i bought it also..pick up local store.

I'm glad i did...can't wait to fire it up this fall.

Why wait till fall? I bought one and I can tell you I love this thing. I put it on a table on the back porch, seasoned it up and I use it every weekend. I have cooked steaks, burgers, veggies, and even scrambled eggs. It heats up quickly and is easy to clean. I even bought 4.5 pound LP tank and an adapter hose to get away from those expensive small 1 pound tanks.

Why wait till fall? I bought one and I can tell you I love this thing. I put it on a table on the back porch, seasoned it up and I use it every weekend. I have cooked steaks, burgers, veggies, and even scrambled eggs. It heats up quickly and is easy to clean. I even bought 4.5 pound LP tank and an adapter hose to get away from those expensive small 1 pound tanks.

That adapter hose is a gem! That's what I use! :thumb:

Certain Dollar Stores will sell the smaller Coleman tanks and even the one for Prop Torches for a few bucks, but I will always use my adapter hose and the gas grill tank.

Bob

17" Blackstone griddle

I couldn't figure out how to search this site from my phone on tapatalk for the thread on these, but wanted to share this for any Kansas City area brothers. I was in Walmart today on 75th and Frontage Road in Overland Park and they have 5 left marked down to $25. I would have snagged one, but picked up the 28" for $99 last year. Still might though. [emoji6]
d953f66fae77d8ec58088ce11486db81.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I couldn't figure out how to search this site from my phone on tapatalk for the thread on these, but wanted to share this for any Kansas City area brothers. I was in Walmart today on 75th and Frontage Road in Overland Park and they have 5 left marked down to $25. I would have snagged one, but picked up the 28" for $99 last year. Still might though. [emoji6]
d953f66fae77d8ec58088ce11486db81.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Get one. I bought one for 49.00 and I love it. It is so handy for a small meal (its just me and my wife). I have a Camp Chef 36 inch griddle but I seem to use this one more. I also bought an adapter hose and a 5 pound propane tank so I can get rid of those 1 pound tanks.

I even bought one for my mother and she loves it.

Totally agree with Smokie185 . I too own a 36" camp chef and it's great for larger cooks but the lil 17" is great for lil stuff and is super handy . Will have to look into the 5lb propane cylinders . Were did you pick yours up from?

Totally agree with Smokie185 . I too own a 36" camp chef and it's great for larger cooks but the lil 17" is great for lil stuff and is super handy . Will have to look into the 5lb propane cylinders . Were did you pick yours up from?

I bought mine from Amazon. I figure I can refill the 5 pound tank for the same cost as a couple of those single use 1 pound tanks.

Picked up 2 @ $25 each to go along with my BS36 and my Camp chef 36. Think I'm about set for griddles.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back