At $50 I couldn't refuse--Repurposing my new 28" Blackstone griddle

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
As most of you know I've had the 36" Blackstone griddle since the early days of them being available. Then brother Sleebus.Jones put the brickseek.com inventory checker which showed 28" Blackstones at $50 at the Wally World by work.

I'm on vaca but made the trek and sho 'nuff :mrgreen:

kODtSTih.jpg

o3rcHYAh.jpg

Brought home because I had an idea

O2fuYLrh.jpg

Now, I've always wanted a griddle top for my DCS gasser and never liked the options available so I unboxed and dropped the BS griddle top on

:clap2: :clap2: Fit just about perfect

QqqI3CPh.jpg

Even grease drain aligns perfectly with my gasser's drain hole

WBF9XRqh.jpg

I love it and my gasser will now get a lot more use since my lazy butt doesn't want to go behind my island to use the 36" or bring it around to the front of the island to use:loco:

IzLPlAsh.png

I'm psyched!!!

Wow! Great score Neighbor. Looks like it fits perfectly. Sweet! :cool::biggrin1:

Wow! Great score Neighbor. Looks like it fits perfectly. Sweet! :cool::biggrin1:

Thanks Neighbor! I'm now thinking of getting rid of the 36" to free up space and this will get a lot more use since it's much more convenient. Plus I now can utilize the island since I always ran out space put things on the 36 while cooking.

9 at my local store, all $99 still :sad:

They're $99 everywhere. As a matter of fact I was in another Walmart in Santa Clarita last Friday and they were $99.

If you can hit up Santa Clarita it's the one on Kelly Johnson Parkway

Even though I have one that I hardly use they make great gifts at $50. I can see buying more than one. I like it on the gasser.

Even though I have one that I hardly use they make great gifts at $50. I can see buying more than one. I like it on the gasser.

Yup great gifts and great on a gasser is right. Now I have more space to put stuff around it, my island, and more even surface heat due to my gasser's ceramic radiant tubes.

Just plugged in the brickseek.com for my zip code, they are $189.99 at my Walmart, CRAP!

Site says there are 20 at a Walmart 35 miles from my house priced at $70, but I am in Germany right now. Probably a good thing or I'd be headed over there. :D

Great score! They are $99 down here...and only one store has them.
I must not buy another rig. I must buy another rig. I like sleeping inside.

Hmmm... Something to keep an eye on. What size is the cooktop? Just wondering if it would fit my gasser as well.

Good retrofit mate,I would love to get my hands on one of them bbq,s here.
A decent plate griddle is going to set me back hundreds

Back