Beef short ribs, meatloaf and smoked Mac n Cheese

Looks like some one has been pecking at the ribs.
I just took a sample off of shorties and I am counting the last few hours.
I need to find a source for a full plate rack around here.

Lillie's Q's is right down the road from me. They have a good sauce. Hot Smoky is good if you like a little kick.

Beef ribs wrapped in bp and back on smoker - meatloaf prepare and will go on in a couple hours - going to try this new "smoky" sauce I found at store last night - still no sun out here so figured it was time for a "wick for brains"

Was lazy - used Lysander hickory meat loaf mix - 4 tablespoons of the mix - combine with 1 egg, 1 cup of breadcrums and 1/2 cup milk - blend that together and then added 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 pound ground pork and 1/4 cup onion - smoked for about 2 1/2 hours - pulled when it was 165

Beef ribs wrapped in bp and back on smoker - meatloaf prepare and will go on in a couple hours - going to try this new "smoky" sauce I found at store last night - still no sun out here so figured it was time for a "wick for brains"

Ah, LilliesQ. One of the better Que joints in town. Haven't tried that one yet, how did you like it?

smoky sauce from Lilly's was very good on the meatloaf - have also tried their western Carolina and South Carolina versions on pulled pork - big fan of the South Carolina version (mustard blend). For those fans of Norhern Michigan, I tried the guoda cheese in hopes I could replicate the guoda Mac n cheese from the Blue Tractor

Back