"BBQ With Franklin" Series on PBS.

leanza

Babbling Farker
I've only seen two episodes but I have to say, I really like what I see. Great insight and showcasing. Good serious info about technique and management issues in one episode I saw. I dont know how long the series has been on but I want to see more.

I just found out today that is is on at 2 on Sunday's in my area. I've already seen every episode released so far online. He covers all bases as well as you can for a 30 min show.

Cant wait to dive in on the on line sight. I had no idea. Has anybody talked about his program here? I'd like to read some opinions......Man, the lines outside his place, waiting for his Q, appear to be long

I finally watched a couple episodes I had on DVR this week and really enjoyed them. I love the tone of the show, it's instructive, and there's tons of great video of pits, cooking, etc. On one show he interviewed Rick Schmidt (Kruez Market) and the footage was just incredible - meat and fire!

I don't watch TV much, but I'll be watching that fo sho.

And yeah, the lines outside his spot are very long - and IMO for good reason. I've done it and the brisket is crazy good. There's other brisket around there that's also incredible and pretty dang close, and those places may have more other dishes that are great, but when it comes to mind-bending brisket, I'm gonna say it's AF at the top of that category and everybody should taste it at least once.

Back